Buglos (Chinese Forget-Me-Not)
Siberian bugloss is a rhizomatous, clump-forming perennial which features small, forget-me-not-like flowers (light blue with yellow centers) in airy, branched racemes rising well above the foliage on slender stems to 18" tall in spring.
More About Brunnera macrophylla
- Best grown in moist, partly shaded areas of shade or woodland gardens where it can be naturalized
- Synonymous with and sometimes sold as Anchusa myosotidiflora.
- Bugloss comes from Greek meaning ox tongue in probably reference to the roughness and shape of the leaves.
Tiny, forget-me-not-like flowers (light blue with yellow centers) in airy, branched paniculate cymes rise well above the foliage on slender stems to 15” tall in spring. True mounding habit.
We do NOT SHIP plants. ALL Sales are in person at our garden center.
Height: 12-18 Inches
Spread: 15-24 Inches
Hardiness Zone: 4 - 9
- Ground Cover
- Mass Plant
- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Part Sun/Part Shade
- Shade Tolerant
Growth Rate in the Garden
Season of Interest (Flowering)
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Early Spring
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Late Summer